We are currently recruiting mentors!
What does mentoring involve?
- Remotely advise and guide solvers who seek technical or field-related advice (i.e. over email, G+, etc.)
- Respond to emails in 24-48 hours throughout most of the three-month-long Challenge
- Network with talented participants and students
- Expected time commitment: 0 - 3 hours/week, depending on the number of solver inquiries
- mentors receive a maximum of 5 inquiries (virtual meetings or emails) per week
If interested, please contact Sandeep Patel (firstname.lastname@example.org) and sign up as a "mentor" here.